About Me
- Name: Dale
- Location: Toronto, Canada
I'm a worrier by nature. My kids, my job, my friends and family ... they all help me do what I do best - worry. I have a new Love, a new home, a new Life. What have I learned after fifty years? Surprisingly little, but there's always Hope.
Recent Posts
- I Knew It. I Just Knew It!
- Sunday Morning. Un-quiet.
- I Feel Like Such a Fool
- On our way to Toronto this morning, just as dawn ...
- Ten Thousand Times
- Mother Earth awakens. She's comin' alive.
- 60 mph sunrise. Watch where you're going, Dale.
- A Day of Doctor Appointments
- Sunday Morning.
- Still Hating My Job
Archives
- August 2004
- September 2004
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- March 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
Blogroll
Blogroll Me!Picture perfect!
Guestbook
Miscellanea
Credits
By Frank Bartlett/nicked from VIA website and with special thanks to:
John R.
Designed by:
© 2006 Mimico Musings



5 Comments:
Hmmm? Six to eight weeks off work. Would you say that is the silver lining in all this?
I hope this time off is with pay! Heal fast. :)
Hope it isnt too painful. Just surfed in. Yours is the first "normal" blog I have come across so thought I would say hello.
I can't imagine how terrified you were and how bad it hurt, in more ways than one. I'm so very sorry for your accident.
I have to say though that not to long ago I think I remember you saying something about not enjoying your job lately and also not being able to keep a close eye on the boy because you work.....
Sounds like you'll get a good break from work and that guy you can't stand to work with, along with being able to stay home to be with Dan.
Interesting!
*ouch* :o( xx
Post a Comment
<< Home